Lenovo Y510

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takkyinthedark View Post
    คุณ l3lackcatzaa ครับ รบกวนทำ full review เลยดีไหมครับ จะได้ให้คนที่สนใจดูแบบละเอียดยิบไปเลยอ่ะครับ

แบบว่า ให้ดูภาพโดยรวม ด้านหน้า หลัง ซ้าย ขวา อุปกรณ์ทั้งหมด แล้วก็มาดูภายใน หน้าจอ keyboard แบต อะไรแบบนี้อ่ะครับ ฮ่าๆๆ พอจะได้ไหมนะครับ??
    ไว้ผมจัดการให้ครับ

Comment

เข้าด้วยคน อิอิ แต่ยังมะมีเครื่อง รออีก2-3เดือน

Comment

รุ่นนี้ต่อเข้า lcd ได้มั้ยอ่ะครับ
        พวก dvi หรือ d-sub มีมั้ยอ่ะครับ

Comment

Originally posted by pridsadang View Post
          รุ่นนี้ต่อเข้า lcd ได้มั้ยอ่ะครับ
          พวก dvi หรือ d-sub มีมั้ยอ่ะครับ
          ต่อได้ครับทั้งทีวีและlcd แต่เป็นport VGA, S-Videoสำหรับคนจนอย่างเราครับ ไม่มีปัญญาซื้อ
          LCD TVเครื่อง3-4หมื่นมาต่อport HDMI

Comment

อ่า จริงอย่างที่พี่เค้าบอก ซื้อโนตบุ๊คตังหมด ไม่มีตังซื้อLCD

Comment

Originally posted by FairladyZ View Post
              อ่า จริงอย่างที่พี่เค้าบอก ซื้อโนตบุ๊คตังหมด ไม่มีตังซื้อLCD
              พูดเล่นๆ ก็นี่NB ไม่ใช่เกมส์Playต้องต่อจอถึงเล่นได้ หุหุ

Comment

หุหุ ตามมาจาก notebookspec งั๊บ งิงิ เลยเจิม ซะเลย

ดูอยู่เหมือนกันครับตัวนี้ น่าสนใจ งิงิ

รออีกซัก2 เดือน ถ้าไม่มีตัวไหนโดนกว่านี้ ก็จัดการมันเลยเลย งิงิ

ปล.เสียใจกะแมนยูของคุณ l3lackcatzaa ด้วยน๊ะครับ 1-2 -..-"

Comment

Originally posted by ๐Mantise๐ View Post
                  หุหุ ตามมาจาก notebookspec งั๊บ งิงิ เลยเจิม ซะเลย

ดูอยู่เหมือนกันครับตัวนี้ น่าสนใจ งิงิ

รออีกซัก2 เดือน ถ้าไม่มีตัวไหนโดนกว่านี้ ก็จัดการมันเลยเลย งิงิ

ปล.เสียใจกะแมนยูของคุณ l3lackcatzaa ด้วยน๊ะครับ 1-2 -..-"
                  รอไตรมาสที่ 3 หรือ 4 สิครับ มีแน่

เนื่องด้วย cpu แบบ quad-core ที่ใช้ใน notebook ของ intel จะออก ในไตรมาสที่ 3.....

ที่สำคัญ คือ GF series 9 จะมาแบบเต็มตัว

ได้ลุ้นล่ะงานนี้

Comment

ของผมด้วยหล่ะงับ อย่าซ้ำเลย -*-

Comment

Originally posted by tgst View Post
                      รอไตรมาสที่ 3 หรือ 4 สิครับ มีแน่

เนื่องด้วย cpu แบบ quad-core ที่ใช้ใน notebook ของ intel จะออก ในไตรมาสที่ 3.....

ที่สำคัญ คือ GF series 9 จะมาแบบเต็มตัว

ได้ลุ้นล่ะงานนี้
                      หุหุ จะรอไหวมั้ย นี้ซิ ครับ งิงิ

Comment

Originally posted by fakeheal View Post
                        ของผมด้วยหล่ะงับ อย่าซ้ำเลย -*-
                        หุหุ ขอแสดงความเสียใจอย่างสุดซึ้ง งิงิ ส่วนผมต้องรอลุ้น เชลซี กานต่อปาย งิงิ

Comment

เศร้าเมาเยย หุหุหุ

Comment

just bought it for 3 days from Paragon. and generally satisfied with it.
                            I forgot to check the keyboard... it doesn't have thai letter, and i can't touch-type in thai....
                            so, sorry for english posting.

Review

I never interested in IBM notebook, given how tough, reliable, good services , etc...
                            because of one red thing that appears in the middle of the keyboard...
                            how come IBM believe that that thing is better than touchpad?
                            but this new line of product, Lenovo, gave me serious consideration.

compare to S41-335, the value for its price is almost the same.
                            It gave me hard time to compare them. I love BenQ as my previous notebook is so impressive.
                            but around 5000 baht more, I get bigger screen, more weight, bigger harddisk, and s-video.
                            minus HDMI which I never use. The s-video is the dicision making difference,
                            as this port will come in handy when I present my job to the clients.
                            I don't think the majority of the clients will have HDMI ready TV.

factory setting give me rating of 4.8 , in which the ram speed is the lowest.
                            other components get more than 5.
                            (l3lackcatzaa, how do you overclock this thing, the the BIOS doesn't give any option)

Veriface is exciting feature to play with, but become useless afterword
                            as I always use my computer in a dim-lit room. the camera can't recognise my face.
                            I end up using auto-login and forget about this program.

the speaker is great! loud and clear. but virtual speaker doesn't work in XP,
                            no sound comes from the rear ones.
                            In Vista, it works, but I don't feel it's coming from behind, maybe I put my head in the wrong position?

Heat from the left side of touchpad is high. but with EnergyCut software, reduced speed CPU makes it not too hot to rest your palm on. if you're playing game which require high performance mode,
                            I doubt you can touch it for more than a few minutes...

Novo button will restore the system to factory setting. it will format the harddisk and install Vista Home.
                            but once you format the harddisk yourself (to install other operating sysem) this button will not function like said anymore. press it while computer is off will act like power on. press it while in Windows will switch power saving modes.

touch strip above keyboard is convenient. it look just like normal led indicator, but you can actually touch it
                            and it will sent specific command to OS, something like mute volume, Dolby digital setting (not work in XP), and user defined function (I set it open firefox).

Nvidia 8600M GT is enough to play Final Fantasy XII via emulator (AA4x still give playable speed)
                            sorry for gamers, I don't care about 3Dmarks, this one is the only game I care about...
                            as long as it playable, I'm happy.

Display is big and frameless-ness makes it even more elegant. I wish the resolution could get higher than 1280x800 ... but that's ok. it's not Sony, anyway.

Power adaptor is thin and good-looking. it gives the impression of something better than a dull rectangular black box. I found blue-lit Lenovo logo is pleasing to the eye... not quite as impressive as Apple, though.

I like the look of it lid-closed. while HP make their notebook look stylish and beautiful like a woman, Apple make theirs clean and simple like a child. this one feels tough and professional, yeah, like a man.
                            I love them all but this one suites my job, I guess.
                            (did I forgot to mention Acer? ok, Acer make theirs look like....uh...crap?)

Weight is not as heavy as I thought. Haven't tried to carry it out, though.

I tried calibrating battery from BIOS menu. it took more than 1:30 hour to discharge the batt completely,
                            so in general usage, it should last longer than that, not bad for a separated video card.

Work aspect. Avid Xpress/Media Composer DOES NOT run on this thing...
                            It can't recognise sound card (ALC888) and terminates itself upon launch.
                            I tried ASIO4All driver, but it doesn't change anything.
                            That's huge disappointment as I intend to buy this thing
                            for better performance in this program. but Premiere will do the job as well.

Installing XP, you must change SATA controller from AHCI to Compatible or it will keep rebooting.

I also try installing Leopard. need to disable the other core (with command cpus=1)
                            as the current version doesn't support multicore CPU.
                            Install process is OK, but when rebooting it just won't get into the OS, just stay still at the gray apple screen.
                            I will try to solve this in the future, when I have time to.

I look to remove the sticker on the left side, as it ruins the professional look of this notebook, haha.

oh, the mouse given is quite good. retractable wire makes it good portable solution.

-------------------------------------------------
                            http://blog.cgmercenary.com

Comment

ความร้อนมันรุนแรงมากมั้ยคับรุ่นนี้

Novo button will restore the system to factory setting. it will format the harddisk and install Vista Home.

ถ้าเผลอไปกดเข้าทำยังไงเนี่ย หุๆ

Comment

อีกเรื่องคับ wireless มันเป็น รุ่นใหม่แบบ 802.11n หริอเปล่าคับ มี port firewire ด้วยไหมคับ

Comment

Working...
                                X