X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ขอบคุณมากคับๆๆๆ

Comment

• ผมเรียนทางด้านนี้อยู่ ความฝันอยากไปที่ Silicon valley ถ้าเป็นบริษัท intel ได้คงจะฟินน่าดู

Comment

• ดีมากเลยครับ

Comment

• ขอบคุณที่มอบสาระความรู้มากครับ

Comment

• ชอบแนวคิดการสร้างสรรค์ผลงานของมนุษย์ และชอบการแปลและเผยแผ่ความรู้ของเจ้าของกระทู้ให้คนไทยได้รับรู้...ขอบคุณครับ

Comment

• From sand to the processor - Secret transistors

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• GlobalFoundries is preparing to move to 10-nm process

แผนการพัฒนาโปรเซสเซอร์ 10nm ในปี 2017

CPU โค้ดเนม Cannonlake
                    Intel Chipset 200 Series

Comment

• เทคโนโลยีอาจจะ สิ้นสุด ในปี 2020 ก็เป็นไปได้คับ
                      โรดแม็ป

ทั้ง INTEL AMD NVIDIA ฯลฯ

ตลาด โมบาย พีซี อื่นๆ

แบบก้าวกระโดด ทุกๆสองปี ติ๊กต๊อก (Moore's law)

http://pc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/c...12_595546.html

Comment

• ก้าวหน้า พัฒนา แบบไม่หยุดยั้ง

ในราคาเท่าเดิม (ราคาส่ง)

Comment

• AVX-512 กำลังจะมาแล้ว
                          เข้าใกล้ทุกขณะ

รอ CPU Core I5 i7 ราคาไม่แพงน่าจะมีให้เห็นในอนาคต

Comment

• Intel reveals 6th-generation Core chip based on 14nm Skylake architecture

Claimed to be first mainstream desktop platform to support DDR4 memory
                            By Lee Bell
                            Wed Aug 05 2015, 13:00
                            Intel reveals 6th-generation Core chip based on 14nm Skylake architecture
                            INTEL HAS ANNOUNCED the first wave of processors based on the 14nm Skylake architecture, naming them the '6th-generation Core' family.
                            Intel's latest chipset is the first mainstream Intel desktop platform to support DDR4 memory, and is claimed to deliver 30 percent better performance than a three-year-old PC based on Ivy Bridge architecture, 20 percent better performance than a two-year-old PC (Haswell), and 10 percent better performance than a one-year-old PC (Broadwell).
                            Skylake is the successor to the chipmaker's Broadwell architecture, and was first put on the radar at Intel's Developer Forum last year when the firm previewed the chip, touted to deliver significant increases in performance, battery life and power efficiency.
                            Processors based on the Skylake architecture have a new chip design, despite being fabbed on the same 14nm process as Broadwell, making Skylake a 'tock' iteration in Intel's 'tick-tock' chip architecture cadence.
                            Arriving on the market today, the new quad-core chip designs are the Skylake-K variants of Intel's latest generation of processors, comprising the Core i7-6700K and the Core i5-6600K.
                            These SKUs are aimed at gamers and computing enthusiasts, and Intel said that the rest of the product family, which will make up the bulk of Skylake processors, will arrive later this year.
                            The Core i7-6700K has a base clock speed of 4GHz and a max Turbo speed of 4.2GHz, supporting eight threads. The Core i5-6600K has a base clock speed of 3.5GHz and a max Turbo speed of 3.9GHz, supporting four threads.
                            intel-processor-skylake
                            The chips also support DDR4 memory at up to 2133MHz, or DDR3 at 1600MHz in two memory channels, with two DIMMS per channel. These can be fitted with up to 64GB of DDR4 memory.
                            The driving force behind releasing these two chips first is the gaming market, Intel said, as customers will see a noticeable performance improvement.
                            The chips cost $350 (?224) for the Core i7-6700K and $243 (?156) for the Core i5-6600K.
                            Intel also introduced a new chipset, the Z170, and a new LGA 1151 motherboard socket. The firm said that this will offer up to 40 percent more I/O interfaces, including storage attached to the PCI Express bus that is now supported by Intel's Rapid Storage Technology.
                            Intel CEO Brian Krzanich announced last month that the firm's shift from one transistor size to another is stretching from two to 2.5 years, putting Moore's Law into question.
                            Moore's Law is the prediction made by Intel co-founder Gordon Moore that computing power would double every two years. The law turned 50 earlier this year, and Intel said that the best is yet to come, and that the law will become more relevant in the next two decades as everyday objects become smaller, smarter and connected.
                            Intel has adhered to this in the past, using a 'tick-tock' strategy when launching new processors. The 'tick' refers to a shrinking of the manufacturing process, while the 'tock' is an improvement of the design and architecture at the same size.
                            However, Krzanich casted doubt over this during Intel's earnings call in June, saying that manufacturing processes haven't advanced at the same rate as in the past.
                            "The [tick-tock] strategy created better products for our customers and a competitive advantage for Intel," said Krazanich.
                            "It also disproved the death of Moore's Law predictions many times over. The last two technology transitions have signalled that our cadence today is closer to 2.5 years than two."
                            He added that to address this, Intel plans to introduce a third 14nm product, codenamed Kabylake, in the second half of 2016 built on the foundations of the Skylake micro-architecture but with performance enhancements.
                            The firm will then launch its first 10nm product, codenamed Cannonlake, in the second half of 2017. ?

Comment

• Exclusive: If Intel and Micron's "Xpoint" is 3D Phase Change Memory, Boy Did They Patent It
                              Jason Mick (Blog) - July 29, 2015 10:52 PM -

While flash has yet to fully displace magnetic HDD storage, top players in the storage space have been hunting for an even faster displacement. One common goal of these next-generation technologies is to develop a "unified memory"

See more at: http://www.dailytech.com/Exclusive+I....db2KpAWR.dpuf

Comment

• รับซื้อ CPU ทุกรุ่น ทุกสภาพ ที่เสียแล้วคะราคาชั่งกิโลคะ

Comment

Working...
                                X